Saturday, December 30, 2006

Morning stroll

It smells funny....

I will be safer here...

On this fine Saturday I thought I would take Bujang to the park. The grass would be dry and he would be able to walk if he wanted to. He didn't want to walk on the grass at all, preferring to stalk close to the walls for the whole hour with intermittent visits to the void deck. He visited the kindergarten but it was closed :)

So I brought him to the shop as I had to buy milk for grandma and we made our way home slowly, stoping frequently along the way so he could watch the goings-on from inside his carrier. I hope to bring him downstairs more frequently next year, after the monsoon season. I also hope our alone sessions would make up for having Megat always sticking to me in the house. Megat has taken to sleeping on my stomach yesterday. :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you lah, Bujang. But these old cats can be so sweet when given a second chance

    ReplyDelete