Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One more day

SB with her collar

I wanted to put this collar on Calico Mom tonight but Her Skirtish Highness refused to allow me to do it. She kept moving away and so I gave up and let her eat her dinner in peace. Casanova came from the recesses of the carpark to the great disgust of FB. I was glad FB decided not to challenge Casanova as he would surely lose because Casanova was like Goliath to his David. Casanova still did not trust me so I had to move away once I put some food for him in a white bowl although he did allow me to top up his bowl with more biscuits. By the time Casanova finished his food, both FB and Calico Mom had disappeared.

I expected SB to have disappeared too as it was rather late but to my surprise I saw her sitting by the stairs waiting for me. That was altogether unexpected and totally dangerous for her. Usually by this time, she would have made herself scarce and would come again when she hears my keys. Anyway I gave her more food and waited for her to finish. It was at this time that I decided to put the collar on her just to see if she would allow me to. She protested at first and jumped in surprise but after a few tries, I finally managed to put the collar on her. It was too big as it was Bujang's collar really. She needed one of Akira's collars.

Then as advised by M, I tried to lift her off the ground several times. She came close to me and tried to hide behind the food bag but she did not try to bite me nor protest. I wiped her down as usual and even managed to clean her ears but not so thoroughly. She behaved like the amigos when I try to do that. Crouch as low as possible with the ears flat on the head :) Then she followed me up the stairs quietly. She did not try to follow me out of the carpark, which was quite a relief but as I walked home, I turned back and saw her sniffing at the grass patch outside the carpark. Then I saw her sit on the grass. I hope she will be ok until tomorrow when she would be going to the vet.

2 comments:

  1. I actually think Screaming Banshee looks quite lovely. I bet if she had a home she would turn into a real beauty. I wish I lived there so I could give her a home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree. But I think she has had a bad rep because of her fur. I hope everything would be ok and then I can try to rehome her. :)

    ReplyDelete