Sunday, December 03, 2006

Out with the old...

What's he doing? Maybe I can jump on him....err..maybe not.

I tried to go to fussiecat.com but there is no site that I can see :(. the amigos like the tuna and shrimp although it is 98% fat free. I am quite surprised. I just looked at the other canned food that I usually buy for them. It is also Fat-Min 0.5%. So I guess it is no different except fussiecat is dolphin free.

Our new 26" flat screen LCD TV came today at about 9.15 pm. The amigos all raced for their lives. Even intrepid Bujang. He crept slowly past the TV men and climbed up the computer table where he looked wide-eyed at the men from the safety of the computer room :)

Of cos Ms Akira jumped straight for the covers and Toro raced to go under grandma's bed. :) Poor kitties. But Bujang came out starightaway when the men left. i had to entice Toro out with bream flakes and Akira would only come out at 10.00 pm when she was quite sure no one else was in the house.

Then all was right with the world except something strange was happening to my new TV which I didn't notice when the men were here. Isn't that what happens all the time? Aiyah! Thank goodness I also bought a smaller TV for grandma to put in the computer room. This one would arrive tomorrow. I think I would ask the guys what is wrong with my new TV before I call for help. But at least now I can watch CSI without the scary veneer of green, red and blue light of the old one :))

3 comments:

  1. What is wrong with the TV?

    CSI fan too!! I loooooove that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bulbs gave way. Its an old TV. Grandma was getting a headcahe watching Animal Planet when all the animals have the ghostly green, red or blue tint..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, poor grandma...

    ReplyDelete