Sunday, December 24, 2006

Shaolin Megat

Megat taking a break from scaring the kitties

Megat is a great velcro cat. I had heard of the expression velcro-cat before but didn't know what it feels like to have a cat who wants to stick to you all the time. It's quite a new experience for me as all of the other kitties are not exactly overly affectionate. I have put it to the fact that he is still very nervous around everyone, even grandma. When I am not at home, he would hide himself and not come out even for food when grandma calls him.

When I am home, he makes sure that he sticks to me all the time, so much so that if I have to do feed the kitties or do any kind of work, I have to put him in his cage or else he would follow me about. One thing though, he has learnt if I am in the computer room, he makes himself scarce as the other kitties might be in the same room with me or with grandma who watches TV in the computer room too.

But one thing for sure. He is very much calmer now and more confident of himself except he takes a great deal of exception when the other kitties come to see or inspect him. He has been with us for 11 days and for such a short time, he has made very good progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment