Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tiga Kucing (Three Cats)

Hmmpf...curioser and curioser

The Saga of the Wild Bunch and The Man reads like a soap opera. On Friday afternoon, I thought I would buy groceries and cat food. On the way home, I saw the 'uncle' who cleans the area as well as the car park. Who else would know better what goes on in the dark recesses of the carpark area I thought. So I asked him if indeed there is a lot of defecation in the carpark. He told me that now, there is none and last time, there was only a little bit. I told him about The Man and what he had said about the little black cat. "Tiga kucing...satu dah takda" (3 cats, one no more) HUH!

Shocked, I asked him again if he has seen four cats but he was adamant there are only 3 and he described the Wild Bunch (minus SB) He told me either she has gone away or she has hidden herself very well as he has not seen her for a while. He told me FB stays in the carpark and Little Calico at the void deck. He told me he has never seen the cats poo-ing in the carpark but has seen 'kucing putih' (white cat) poo-ing on the grass near my flat. I suppose he means Little Calico.

I was a little worried that he says only 3 cats but I had fed SB the day before so I was sure she has not been kidnapped by anyone. Later that night, I heard her screaming (much to my relief) and fed her a full bowl of Fisherman's Basket. When I came back from feeeding Casanova, she was nowhere to be seen so I cleared up and rang my keys. She came screaming downstairs and polished off the rest of Casanova's dinner. I wiped her down and put more antiseptic on the rest of her patches where I could see dry blood but they are all healed. I think the scabs just need to fall off naturally. She followed me up the stairs but did not come out of the carpark to follow me the rest of the way. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment