Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tuesday After thoughts

Akha children with their pet dogs in Chiang Rai

I finally got around to calling someone recommended by D regarding the TC problem as someone told me tonight, when I was on my rounds, that the 'uncle' told her (yeah, long-winded tale) that the TC people would be rounding up the cats. She didn't know the dates of course as the 'uncle' didn't know either. This 'uncle' is the same man who cleans the area. I was afraid for the Wild Bunch but figured that just being afraid is not going to cut it. The contact said that when the TC has complaints about any of the cats in our area, they would inform him about it and he also told me, much to my relief, that there has been no such incident that he knows of. He promised to call the TC and then tell me about it. I am very much relieved. The contact also said that Jurong Fishery is no place to send any cat.

It struck me that whatever happens, The Man would would have achieved his goal - of getting rid of SB from the carpark. But I think she needs to live somewhere else as the carpark is dangerous for anyone. After her spaying, I am looking to rehome her if her bloodwork is okay as she is sweet eventhough she looks like a gangster kitty. I think she may have some issues with living with other cats though. By the way, those wounds on SB's back might be caused by car exhausts. I am taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment