Wednesday, December 06, 2006

TV Addict

What's that light?

Let's get closer...

Uh-oh!

I don't know what this is...can I eat it?

Yup, its time for a nap.

Animal Planet- The Most Extreme - Toro's favourite TV programme

As per kxbc's advice I went shopping for something else on which place my TV. Admittedly I had wanted a better consolel for it for some time, preferably a small cupboard that I can place the TV in and then shut the doors when I don't want to watch anything but alas, that is easier said than done. Finally the 'uncle' recommended me a low table. Since there was nothing else, I bought it and it came this afternoon.

After I had re-connected all the wires and cables, I switched it on to test it and The Most Extreme came on. Toro got very excited and climbed onto the table to watch the animals up close. He also took a peek behind the TV to see if the animals were hiding behind it :) Bujang and Ms Akira each inspected the TV and the new table but none of them were interested to watch anything. I fear Toro is the only TV addict in the shape of a cat in the house :) His favourite TV programme is definately Animal Planet- the Most Extreme.

4 comments:

  1. This Toro, damn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:50 PM

    So cute!

    Dragonheart's Human Speaking here: My Siamese Whiskers used to enjoy watching TV. He'd actually bat at the moving images on the screen! So much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you have a new TV console. Looks sturdier now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. It is sturdier and the amigos have been up and down the table. I had a heart attack when Akira jumped on top of the Tv and balanced herself. I didn't do anything as I was afraid she would startle and hurt herself. But she came down quite safely and promptly lost all interest in the TV. :)

    ReplyDelete