Saturday, January 06, 2007

Calendar Girl

I don't like the way I look here...

Grandma wanted a calendar for the new year but no one had any, not even the provision shop owner downstairs. She likes the one with horses on them. It seems this calendar is not all that popular these days and so its difficult to get or so the provision shop owner told her. Inspired, my sister told me that I could just print a free calendar and then put the pics of the amigos and the grandchildren on them. :) and that was what I did. No more dateless days for grandma :)

3 comments:

  1. Please teach me how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just went to one of those free calendar sites and then copy and paste on MS word. I just insert the pictures that i want and adjust to make the numbers bigger for grandma :)

    I was quite surprised that it was quite easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok....I will try! Then did u insert the horses for her?

    ReplyDelete