Friday, January 19, 2007

Its a miracle...

Bujang preparing to sleep the day away...

I think all the days of putting Megat in the cage and allowing him to go out slowly is paying off. The kitties are not the best of friends yet and I don't think they ever will be but at least they are willing to give it a chance, especially Toro. If anyone could make friends with Shaolin Megat, then Toro would be the one, being young and exuberant.

I do not know how it happened but Megat and Toro spent some time playing with each other and running helter-skelter about the house. Megat even tried to entice Toro into playing by trying to touch him and running off. I suppose that was a sign for 'catch me if you can.' :) So to the tune of their ringing bells, they did exactly that - play catch.

His self-confidence growing, Megat has also given the toys a go and had a good time spinning the ball with the two boys watching him., Bujang wide-eyed with disbelief and Toro with mild interest. :)

As if all this was not incredible enough, Megat did not take offence when Toro playfully tried to touch him from behind the curtains. Megat did not rear up on his hindlegs to show his Shaolin prowess.

I am quite gleeful that this has happened but I know it may be just a flash in the pan. But as long as no one is trying to murder each other, I am quite contented.

Now, if only Bujang would relax for a bit. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment