Monday, January 08, 2007

Setting the routine

This smells new...therefore its mine :)

Megat taking a time-out to nap with me....

All the kitties had a good day today as well as yesterday. The boys Toro and Bujang went around freely without fear, taking time out to rest and relax. Megat was quite calm in his cage and slept peacefully as the kitties were not hanging around him trying to sniff out his difference.

I do try to get him out of his cage and we do spend some time together which he likes. This evening after dinner in the kitchen, he spent some time with me and I discovered that he really likes his face massage :)) . I try to give him a good body and head massage after his salt wipe everyday just because he likes it. It makes up for all the time he had to sit in his cage watching the whole house go by.

One good thing that came out of this was he totally ignored Toro when Toro came into the kitchen to see what was happening. Toro-the-KPO King also ignored him and walked pass him without stopping to sniff him. They treated each other like part of the furniture. This is a great improvement from Megat hissing at Toro.

I had a heart attack of course when I was washing the bowls and Megat actually slid open the kitchen door and walked out to face Bujang. Oh-oh. Bujang stood frozen to the spot with his eyes wide open. Thank goodness Megat came back to the kitchen when I called. Its not because of me of course but because he was still hungry. :))

3 comments:

  1. Shaolin Megat has very nimble fingers huh!

    Bujang must be saying: " YOU ARE STILL HERE????!"

    Anyway, things sound like they are improving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear.

    I see Megat has white fur already. I also notice that as KK and XX grow older, some of their darker fur are turning white. It's just like us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I noticed that the tips of his fur is white and was wondering what it was. He has alot of it.

    ReplyDelete