Sunday, January 07, 2007

We're free!

Fresh sheets and I can sit on them safely...

Don't think you can INTIMIDATE me Bujang!

As long as I am not hurt, anything goes...

The kitties had quite a restful Sunday morning with Megat in the cage. They all helped me change the bed linen and tried out the bed. Bujang and Ms Akira walked right and left and even sat on it. Finally they told me that the bed had passed their rigorous inspection and was good enough to sleep on :)

I can sense the kitties were not afraid to walk about and indeed to lie about the house. They did come to inspect Megat in his cage but not too closely. Megat was himself quite relaxed in his cage and suffered the inspection quietly. He did not complain at all. Grandma said he sat quietly until I came back from lunch about 5 o'clock. I bought him a new feather toy at the end of a stick and we played for a bit. The 2 boys came to play also. Then I gave all 3 f them some bream flakes. They ate them all up quite happily. I hope to get it into their heads that good things happen if everyone is nice to each other. But I'm sure it will be some time yet.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping our paws crossed that things will reamin peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank cat_aunty. :) I hope this peace will last :)

    ReplyDelete