Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wild Bunch

FatBoy resting after dinner

I am glad to see that FatBoy is still is old self even after all that rain these last few weeks. I do not know where he goes in the morning or afternoon though. The old aunty tells me he goes upstairs somewhere. I think it has to be on some corridor or lift landing. I guess he does not get into mischief as he has been around for about 3 years and there are no complaints about him. The residents are fond of him and one or two of them actually feed him, but not regualrly. I guess when the spirit moves them. He is eating a lot more these days- about 500 gm of food before he is satisfied. The rain makes him hungry I guess.

Calico Mom now races to eat and just as quickly races into hiding. I do not know why this is. Usually she would stay for a bit, grooming before waddling back to the carpark. But as long as she is still racing and eating well, I do not think there is a need for worry. Little calico has come out of the carpark to eat dinner every night. She stays on the 3rd level of the carpark. This level is very clean and I do not think it is dangerous for her.

There are no more complaints about cats getting up to mischief these days. I guess the Chief of Mischief is in my house already. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment