Saturday, February 03, 2007

1st walk since Megat came to stay

Bujang messing around in the park

After my post yesterday, I thought it wise to take Bujang to the park at 5.00 pm. I was not coughing at every step and so it quite ok for me to get out and bring my poor cat to the park in the evening. He was quite eager to go as well as he immediately walked into this carrier and when we reached the park, he walked out quickly to sniff the grass. I smelled the faint whiff of insecticide but it disappeared when we were at the park itself. I was quite relieved as I know I would have to bring him home if there was insecticide on the grass as Bujang loves to eat grass and it would be dangerous for him.

There was practically no one at the park. I was wondering why until I remembered it was Friday and I was on mc. He walked quite a lot, sniffing at everything and of course sitting and looking at nothing. When it was about 6.00pm I told him we had to walk home. I tugged at his leash gently and to my surprise he got up to walk towards the carrier (or so I thought) . We got up the steps, he walked under the palms towards the carrier and then he made a left turn to go to the void deck. I quickly scooped him up and put him in the carrier before he had any other ideas :))

We got home without incident but we saw Little Calico. She called out when she saw me but as I had nothing to give her, I did not answer and wheeled Bujang straight to the lift. Little calico did not move from where she was. Thank goodness. If I had answered, she would have walked towards me only to be disappointed. anyway later, I went downstairs to feed the Wild Bunch and gave her extra treats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment