Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yes, alone-time is good

Leave me alone...

Can you just leave me alone please?

What can a guy do to be left alone here?

Bujang has taken to finding an alone space and he stays there for hours on end. He has begun to do this to get away from Megat who is constantly trying to run him down. There is not much that I can do to rescue him apart from putting Megat in his cage on a time-out. It would be better if Bujang decides to chase Megat about, like Toro seems to have figured out. Toro finds it easier to live with Megat as he is more willing to take a chance.

But I do keep Megat in his cage for a few hours each time so that Bujang gets some respite. I notice that when Megat is in the cage, Bujang would come down from wherever he is and hang out more with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment