Saturday, February 17, 2007

Grandma loves me...

Grandma comforting Toro...

Zzzzz

Oops!

When I brought Toro home from the groomers, Grandma exclaimed that he did not look good in his buff haircut. Of course grandma did not want me to cut his fur at all. She prefers him looking long and shaggy but she knew that it was wiser to let him have his hair cut close.

After Toro had inspected every inch of the house making sure that nothing was missing in his absence, he decided to climb onto grandma's lap for comfort. Grandma patted him gently and he fell asleep right away. He must have been very tired at the groomers as it look longer than usual.It usually takes me 3 hours, even if he is the only one in the shop. I do not know how long a full grooming should take though as I have only been to this one groomer. It seems that 3 hours is the average and this time he had close to 5 hours. No wonder he was grumpy and decided to tell the groomer that enough was enough.

He looked very peaceful sleeping on her lap and did not complain to her at all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yalah Toro, bad haircut or not, San and Grandma still love you

    ReplyDelete