Sunday, February 18, 2007

Little calico

Little calico near the carpark

CNY finds Little Calico basking under the sun near the infamous carpark. She was just sitting by herself and only turned to walk when she saw me and Bujang walking towards the park. I didn't stop to say hello as I know she would come with me and I can't possibly take care of 2 cats with very different temperaments and needs.

The Wild Bunch is behaving very erractically these days. FatBoy comes to my flat in the mornings and I have to walk him back to his own flat before I go to work, after waiting for him to finish his Nutro biscuits. In the evening he comes to look for me too if I am a little late to feed him. Then there would be a screaming match between the two. FatBoy expects me to walk him home all the time these days. I wonder why....

No comments:

Post a Comment