Sunday, February 18, 2007

Looking for the God of Fortune

Let me help you Bujang...

I can do this myself thank you...

There it is...

There it goes...

Once I brought Bujang home from the park, I thought the other kitties might like a nice breeze. So I opened up all the windows and door so they can see the goings-on. There was not much going on I'm afraid as there are only 2 chinese families living along our row and they had gone out very early in the morning.

Megat went up gingerly to the open door to sniff out the day but he didn't stay there long. Bujang and Ms akira like sitting on the cat -tree by the open window. Bujang got there first but after being badgered by Ms Akira, he gave up and sat on the floor by the door. Ms Akira always gets what she wants when it comes to Bujang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment