Friday, February 02, 2007

Ooh my head hurts

Eh san? Didn't go to work huh?

The doc gave me an mc today so I got to rest at home. It was a good thing as I cough everytime I open my mouth to speak and when your work depends on you speaking, then its best to rest. But I didn't get much rest as I can't even walk around the house much without going into another spate of coughing which hurts my head. I didn't go feed the wild bunch yesterdy too because as soon as I came home, I took the meds and then fell alseep. The kitties all came to sit by me and grandma had to feed them their dinner.

I finally managed to get up at about 10.00 pm and had something to eat. I did not let the boys out and Bujang spent the next hour complaining. He was not at all pleased and when I came back into the bedroom. He took it very personally and bit me. Thankfully I had my blanket and so I wrapped him in it to calm him down. Poor Toro got in the way and once I released him, he bit Toro. Aiyoh. So I decided to put him in the bathroom and shut the bifold doors. Aiyoh! Bujang was very strong and actually found a way to open the bifold doors even as I was trying to keep the door from openeing from the other side. I held on to the door for about 15 minutes and listened to him complaining and throwing a tantrum. After some time, he quietened down a bit and I let him out.

He sauntered out as though he had not been the cause of our distress (both Toro's and mine) and got up the bed to groom himself. I got up the bed very warily and slept as far away from him as I could. I can't believe that my cat had 3/4 of my bed!

I had been thinking about it and maybe its because Megat had spent the whole time yesterday sleeping on me and I did not wash his scent off me when I got into bed. Also I had been sick for the whole week after camp and didn't play with the amigos as much as I should have and because of this, they have all this pent up energies to get rid off. I know I did not spend enough time with Bujang himself.

I don't think I have the constitution to walk 8 km to a campsite anymore, in the afternoon sun. It was too stupid.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Sorry to hear that you are sick and Bujang in quite a state.

    Maybe three of you need to sit down and talk it over, work out a time table so the two toms can have equal share of your time.

    Three, I mean, you, Bujang and Megat.

    Toro is just a boy right? Not tom yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well, soon.
    You are three nice cats.

    ReplyDelete