Saturday, February 03, 2007

Park II

The new town park with an exercise station

Bujang as usual snififng at the ixora

Who's that running?

Don't worry san. I'll keep the town safe...

This morning we went to the park across from our house. They Parks and Recreation people have revamped the park to buid a new exercise station. As a result there was no football playing as it was impossible to play soccer in such a small confined space. So there were only adults running and some young people on bicycles. 2 ladies even did some line dancing and qiqong :)

Bujang was pretty wary at first but later decided to explore. he sniffed at his ixoras and then sat about watching the activities. I should have brought a groundsheet as there was nowhere to sit and it would take some time since Bujang wanted to just sit and watch. Finally I sat on the grass but of course as soon as I did that, he decided he wanted to walk. His new jacket fits him better than his old one. It was a little loose so it does not bunch up. His pink collar looks very festive under the sun too :)

Finally he decided to walk all the way to the flats and kept watch on the goings on there...just in case there were strangers about in his neighbourhood. :)

I took a video clip of him walking amidst flying leaves as it was very windy. I think he was afraid as he meowed quite alot. So I carried him to where his carrier was and I could feel that his heart was beating very fast. He spent the last few minutes just sitting and grooming to calm himself. I tried to upload it on Utube but was not successful. I think its because its AVI format. I don't know how to change formats to mpeg so I guess that's that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment