Sunday, February 18, 2007

Report

Megat slept the CNY afternoon away~~~

and so did Bujang...

It has been a very restful Sunday for us in the amigo house. All the kitties minded their own business and found their own entertainment without slapping each other about. I would like to think they have found for themselves a workable routine and rhythm to live with each other. Only grandma had a little headache today but it disappeared once she had something to eat. Megat sat with grandma twice when she called him. This is quite novel as usually he doesn't come at all when she calls preferring to hide in his carrier.

I had not been blogging for a long time. Work and rashes are the main cause of this. The pharmacist says I must get a presciption if I wanted a stronger anti-histamine and she recommended me a steroid cream that would get rid of the itching called Egocot(?) . It has worked quite well. I am itching less.

I scrutinised megat this morning before his last dose of Revolution and there is no more evidence of lice that I can see with my naked eye. When he first came, I could see them all quite clearly. This means the Revolution has worked quite well and I hope the salt wash has contributed in some way to him losing all that lice. there is none on the other kitties all these months but precaution is better than carelessness.

Megat does not like to eat his Renal 32 at all and sneaks to the kitties food dish whenever he could. He eats half of his own food and then eats some of the Nutro and Avoderm. I read in a cat site that if he eats all these things, the effect of his Renal 32 formula would come to nought. But it also says to give the cat what he wants to eat. I do not quite know what to do but I have ordered some more Renal 32 which will come after CNY. I will have to wait for his second visit to the vet and then would discuss these issues with the doc. He is very healthy now by the way and very very active for a 10 year old!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feels better soon!! Could it be some food allergies?

    Megat sleeps with his mouth opened, looks very cute, and right at home.

    ReplyDelete