Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bujang the great hunter

Where is that darn Megat?

No I didn't kill the rug...

Bujang spends quite lot of his time looking for Megat. I guess you have to know where the enemy hides in order to make plans to rest and relax. This morning he went ballistic with the rug that I have put over the mat. I realised that some of my rashes could come from the mat and I do not itch so much when I sit on the rug. Of course Megat comes to sit on the rug too when he feels like it and the Bujang and Ms Akira take turns to sit on it. Its agood thing the rug is light and I can wash it every week. I have also cleaned the mats but I just like the colour of the green, red and yellow rug :)

2 comments:

  1. Huh, still got rash ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup but not as bad as before. the rug helps eventhough I have cleaned my mats thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete