Saturday, March 31, 2007

Routines

Megat hanging out at the computer with me - his new routine...

After several pieces of Friskies treats...yum...

Sleeping the treats away...

Dreaming of what I wonder....

This is Megat's usual routine these days. He has taken over Ms Akira's place on my lap at the computer. These days Ms Akira spends much of her time under the covers or on my bed. Since my routine at the computer itself is rather erratic, the first amigo (either Megat or Ms Akira) who sees me gets on my lap and therefore gets to sit under the warm lamp. The one who comes later would have to give up the place :)

Megat has now also taken to jostlling for first place when I give out treats to the boys. Before he would sit back and wait to be invited but now he is just as eager to get first bite. But I usually give first bite to Bujang as I know he is very sensitive about these things. :) So it is usually Bujang, Toro and then Megat unless Megat jumps up to get the treat first then of course he gets it as a reward.

Megat has also learnt that the sofa would seat only 1 cat and 1 human at any time. If he gets the seat first, usually he would be the only one there as other kitties and even the human do not like to disturb his peace :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad Megat has you, Grandma, and the Amigos around him now, to warm his old bones.

    ReplyDelete