Sunday, March 04, 2007

Toro's sunday morning

No thanks. I do not want to do any climbing....

Toro watching the world safely...

Toro has not yet discovered how to get up the cat--tree near the window. It is rather unstable even though I had wedged it firmly at the corner. Therefore he is only able to watch the goings-on outside through the grills at the door. He doesn't seem to mind this much. I noticed that if he wants to, he would actually make an all-out effort to make it happen. He has managed to get up the cupboard top in the computer room by sheer determination. and trying again and again. So I know he is quite content just to look at the outside from here :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:14 PM

    loooove love love his pretty collar. very posh metrosexual cat ah. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toro, you are so cuuuuuuute!!! I really wnat to pinch your cheeks!!

    Max is also not very good at jumping and balancing, but he is getting better. With such a luxurious tail, I am sure Toro is very good with balancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new haircut. You look velly the cute.

    ReplyDelete