Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bujang's sunday walk

What to do first?

Shall I walk out into the sun?

What's this smell then...hmmmm

So many things to see...

Shhh...little birdie....

There is nothing like watching the world go by....

Bujang wore Toro's jacket this morning. I am surprised he can fit in it. I guess because it is still very new unlike his red jacket which was in the wash.

I am glad he felt like walking this morning and he spent a lot of time weaving in an out of the pillars and hiding behind each one. He was not so interested in walking on the grass but walked where it was cooler, on cement and under the walkway. This was also good for me as it was quite hot at 10 am.

The birds were ot about and he only stalked one that was pretty careless but of course he didn't catch it. After that he decided watching the world was a much better use of his time :) We sat for about 15 minutes and he watched a little girl cycle by endlessly on her bicycle and then as though an inner clock told him it was time to go, he got up and walked quickly back into his carrier and sat down. I didn't try to persuade him to walk some more as I know he would not do it once he had gone into his carrier so I wheeled him home :) I must say it was a good breezy morning walk .

1 comment: