Sunday, April 08, 2007

Get it off me please

Megat petrified at the feel of the walking jacket...

No..I was not afraid....

Do I look afraid to you?

I thought it was time to get Megat in harness training. Once I brought Bujang home, I got Megat into the purple walking jacket. It was the smallest that we have. It actually belonged to Ms Akira but she has not shown an iota of interest in walking outside.

He was quite surprised at first and then when he realised he was cabinned, he stared to roll about. He kept stopping every few steps that he took. I told grandma we would put him in the jacket for 5 minutes then and then another 5 minutes in the evening. I think I should be able to train him as every other kitty in the house has been trained already. Once he is used to it, he can decide for himself if he likes to go walking outside with me or maybe just along the corrdor, like Toro. He could also just decide that he is not interested in walking outside at all like Ms Akira.

1 comment:

  1. I think for someone who has been in the wild for many years, the feeling of collars and jackets should be very bewildering. But I am sure after Megat realises he will not come to harm, he will calm down.

    ReplyDelete