Saturday, April 07, 2007

Get us some food or else...

Toro giving me the evil eye...

Toro came into the computer room to tell me in no uncertain terms that it was time for his night snack and he wanted it immediately.

That's it!! If you don't move me with my laser eyes will eat up this piece of wood....

Toro tried to convince me that he was much too hungry to wait anymore. He tried biting the little table to show me he was serious about food!

Ok. Maybe I can wait for a bit.

I am trying to ignore you san.

Bujang is used to waiting. He thought he might as well take a nap in the meantime.

The boys came to the room to remind me that eventhough I was on the computer, I have a responsibility to feed them :) Bujang came into the room and immediately took a nap on his favourite cushion. Toro tried the more aggressive mode of attack. Grandma came into the room to tell me that her fried fish was in several small pieces. It was Megat on the offensive again! No wonder he was sitting quietly in the kitchen! I guess it would take some time for him to stop this behaviour.

3 comments:

  1. wah toto looks quite aggressive man ahahaha. "A hungry cat makes an angry cat"

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah Toro finally shows his evil side!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hungry enough to chew wood? Dang, you're starving!

    ReplyDelete