Sunday, April 22, 2007

Let me out....

Putih looking at me after her unsuccesful pleas to be let out...

Taking a rest...

Falling asleep...zzz

Putih made non-stop pleas the whole of yesterday and even now to be let out. Like Megat, she has worked out how to unlatch the door to the cage and has since taken walks in the bathroom. She is pretty affectionate and I think she much prefers being scritched than eating. She eats one small tin of fish in the morning and half a tin at night. She doesn't eat anything else in between. I think that is how she keeps herself so trim :) I thought it best if I put a cat-safe collar on her so people knows she has someone who takes care of her. In this way, I hope that if someone is unhappy with Putih, he/she would find her caregiver (the aunty) and speak with her before doing anything drastic. She is really too pretty to be let out and her affectioante temperament would make her a good pet.

The aunty says it is usually the case around here that someone would take a pretty cat in once it has been sterilised by someone else. It seems that it has happened several times. I told her in that case then it is okie as it is better if someone takes care of the kitty than to leave it to fate.

2 comments:

  1. Yes she is very pretty.

    So she just appeared out of nowhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nolah. She is the resident of blk 195. I had been wanting to catch her for spaying but she is small and very clever at hiding.

    ReplyDelete