Sunday, April 29, 2007

Megat's Sunday ruminations

Megat looking good on Sunday...

Megat's constant companion...

I have a red tiger. It belongs to me. It is mine :) I need it when I go to sleep at night and sometimes in the afternoon when I wait for san to come back. The kitties do not play with it as they know it is mine. I know I am 10 years old and have some problems with my kidneys but.... a cat is still a kitty no matter what. :)

I am also glad I am with the kitties although I do not like them much, especially the one called Ms Akira. She thinks she is BOSS but one of these days... The big fat cat san calls Bujang is not such a bad cat. He leaves me alone. I like chasing him and watching him run...hahaha. But now he is smarter and runs after me instead. The grey cat with the hair is called Toro. He is very friendly and a little afraid of me. But we are friends.

I like it here as I sleep all day and get food on a platter. Also san lets me sit on her for long hours. I am not afraid of her at all and grandma is nice. She lets me sit on her lap when Big Toro is not around. I think I like it here in our amigo home. Yeah.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad things turn out well for you, Megat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Megat is having a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete