Saturday, April 21, 2007

Visitor

Cleanliness is first no matter what...

Resting in the pm...

The auntie and I caught this white female on Wednesday night and I promptly brought her to the vet's. She was heavy with kittens but I thought it best that I take her when I can catch her instead of waiting for another time. By then I might not even be able to get her and she may have many more litters which no one can take care of. She had had 2 litters already but the auntie said she could not find them and once she saw some kids playing with a little kitty. They told her they were bringing the kitty home. I hope they did just that :( and not abuse the kitty or leave it in some alien place.

I had booked some boarding for Putih (white) at Mutts and Mittens and wanted to take her on Friday after she has rested from the spaying but the vet said it would be better for me to see that she was alright before I put her there. So she is still with me and stays in Megat's old cage and grandma's bathroom. At least in the bathroom she could walk about a little.

She is getting quite frisky and has since jumped into the washbasin once in the morning. She doesn't not bother her stitches at all and they looked very secure. She doesn't seem to be in pain at all as she is very alert and I think she wants out. The people at the vet said I could release her after 3 days. I will see if I can do this by next Monday when I feed the WildBunch.

The vet said she is only 12 months old!

2 comments:

  1. So she was pregnant when you sent het to the vet?

    Is she new to your area?

    She seems so young to be a mother to three litters.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was very pregnant unfortunately. She is not one of the usual usupects in my area and doesn't know me. She belongs to the aunty, whose spehere of influence is quite vast :)

    12 months and 3 litters! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete