Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Flexibilty - thy name is Minah

First we lay quietly, we take our bearings...

A good stretch works wonders for the spine don't you know?


Now we turn to our left..I say left!


One last stretch. This is called Catch Yer Tail!

Minah showed me tonight that it takes a lot to get a cat down. She ate 2 tins of fussiecat and then she took a walk. When I got back from feeding Cal, I saw her hanging around the void deck, like a true-blue Minah :) She took one look at me, meowed and sniffed at her kibble. She decided that she needed a good stretch and so she did it, right in front of me, under the bright lights. I am gald she feels safe enough to do that. I left her some kibble in the wheelbarrow. She should be okay for the night.




4 comments:

  1. She is very flexible for a tubby cat....kekeke.

    I like calico girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minah ate 2 tins of 80g Fussiecat? If you're feeding several cats, you may want to consider buying the new 400g Fussiecat...more economical mah.

    I tried the big can Fussiecat fresh Tuna last night - the ingredients are slightly different from the small cans, and the can says it offers a "complete and balanced diet". As long as HRH fussy Coco takes to it, I guess it's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the 400 g before but the amigos refuse to eat it. I have to put leftovers in the fridge and as they eat a little bit, they have to have it for more than 2 days. But of cos they will not even have any on the 2nd day.

    Minah doesnt like the 400g much also.:( Fatboy eats just a little of it and Cal only eats salmon Dinner. The auntie says I spoill the wildbunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, that's my worry too, that the cat sisters (actually Coco) may refuse to eat leftover Fussie Cat that's been kept in the fridge. We'll have to see how things go.

    I agree the small can Fussie Cat looks and smells better, so your cats are smart, although a little spoiled. :P

    ReplyDelete