Saturday, May 19, 2007

In a blinking of an eye

Megat inspecting my vanity mirror...

and before I knew it he was..


asleep on his flowered cushion.


Bujang trying to mesmerise me into giving him more treats...

and before I knew it he was...


trying to scale Mountain Cat Tree. He knows his very sharp claws will do the trick.


Toro taking a snooze on the green sofa...

and before I knew it he was
...


resting and watching American Idol with me and thinking what was so great about DoLittle? I much prefer Salmon treats...


Ms Akira resting in the living room after her great fracas with Megat...
and before I knew it she was...


hiding out in the closet.



Cats are soft and like quicksilver. You think they are in one place but they're actually some place else. You never know what will happen next.




1 comment:

  1. can't do with them, can't do without them!

    ReplyDelete