Friday, May 25, 2007

More water for everyone

CAT-IT
I got this for the amigos as 4 cats drink a lot of water. The other CAT IT cannot cope with 4 thirsty kitties and I notice they drink more water when its running. Of course it saves me from having to provide water bowls at night :)
The thing is it's very noisy. The sound of running water is suppsoed to soothe the mind but it was very bad for me for the 1st week. The amigos of course love it and keep running to drink water. After about 2 weeks, it was better. Toro has taken to dragging it to a more suitable location. I can hear him dragging the container, especially at night. I think its worth the time and investment though. :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Toro is forever the in-house interior decorator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. What happen to the old Cat-It?

    Why is Toro so fascinated with the fountain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have it and its running near the kitchen. I dunno why he is so fascinated by this contraption. I think he likes the fact that he can drag it about. Of course he simply loves to watch the water running out from the centre and falling all over the dome. He is the first one to sit and watch for it everytime I do a refill.

    ReplyDelete