Friday, May 25, 2007

The Putih Saga

Putih's affectionate self..

Putih and her false preganancy...


Putih's meds...


Putih is taking many things in her stride. She is very affectionate and likes quiet times where she would sit with me and just hang out. She has gotten used to the cage and would sometimes make a choice of sitting in it when I put her in the loo as she has to be out of the amigos' range of curiosity :)
I have given her her meds for 2 days alreday and I myself am getting used to putting pills in a cat's mouth without much trouble but I am not sure if I can do the same if Bujang needs pills. She complains a little when she is in the loo but grandma says she is quiet when she is in the computer room where grandma watches TV.
Toro is insatiably curious and would actually sit by the door of the loo just looking at her but he would not enter the loo itself. Much to my surprise Megat runs off every time he hears her. Ms Akira has been seen to secretly sniff at the loo or computer room door whenever Putih is in either one :)
Bujang just doesn't care to be near her at all and would try to feign indifference but his ears and body tell me otherwise.
All in all we are all just waiting to see what will happen to Putih.

1 comment:

  1. Why is Putih on antibiotic (Baytril) for false pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete