Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday thoughts

Meditations on a wet Tuesday

I took some new pictures of Toro when he was sitting on the cat scratcher. I am glad this one is getting some use as it is rather unstable. The amigos use it as a stepping stone to the big cat tree. Toro sat rather quietly and did not mind my hp camera in his face. Rather he sat and posed for a bit for the camera.

Grandma told me that we should let Toro have his coat for while yet as he does look very handsome in it and as it has been raining lately, I thought he might not mind it so much. Anyway, the only cat groomer I know is at EP and she does not groom very well during the weekend which is the only time I can send him during term time. So all in all, he has little choice in the matter.

Toro has been playing with Megat everday these days. I am glad as he now has another friend who would play with him when Bujang doesn't feel like it. But of course Megat spends much of his time sleeping, being 10 years old :)

I hope Picasa doesn't get it into its head to mess about with the pics. I have not uploaded my pics straight to the blog for some time now as the pics keep getting lost in transit. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Blogger and Picassa are having big problems lately.....Good to see you, Toro!! Getting more handsome eh.

    ReplyDelete