Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cal finally out in the open

Cal out at the void deck...


Cal looking well despite the hide-and-seek...
Finally Cal decided to come out into the open to eat dinner. This void deck is a very open place and I'm glad she is not afraid to be out. The residents usually just look at her or avoid her when they see her eat with me in attendance. I would usually sit beside her (and all the other WB) and wait for her to have enough of her Salmon Dinner. I have to see today whether this was just a fluke though.
When I ring the keys for Cal, FatBoy would also help me to look around for her and he would meow his 'invite'. This FatBoy is one smart kitty :)

1 comment:

  1. FatBoy is so sweet, a bit like Bh2.

    Cal has very pretty colorings.

    I normally let them eat behind the pillars, just in case they get scared by passer-bys.

    ReplyDelete