Saturday, June 30, 2007

Calico girls' night out ...and in...

MC's after dinner grooming...

Ms Akira..safe indooors...


I made a special trip to comb the playground to look for MC after feeding Putih and I saw her stalking through the grass. I rang my keys and she turned about to locate the sound. Then when she saw me making my way to her, she growled a little and came towards the food. As she was rather distrustful of me still, I sat a few feet away while she ate hungrily. then I figured I should try to come closer as I think I will try to get her spayed next week as I have the spay slot at the Animal Clinic. Cik Mina at work is still growling and snarling whenever she sees me so THAT would take some more time I think. I think if she comes everyday, I should be able to get close enough to get her into Bujang's carrier.
Ms Akira the other calico sat for abit with me. She had spent the whole day on top of the cupboard in the computer room as we had guests and she isnot exactly the most friendly of cats. The boys immediately fell asleep after the guests left as they had been awake all day trying to figure out who the people were and of course when we have guests every one of them would be on the alert. That must be very exhausting for each of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment