Saturday, June 30, 2007

MC's missing posters

http://diabellalovescats.com/


Well some more bad news about MC's posters. I should have expected it to happen I guess. All the posters that I had put up are no more. I found one in the bin but as it was all mixed up with the trash I didn't rescue it. I do not know why the cat ones are trashd while the numerous ones about tuition and housing are still standing. I can only think that possibly the posters were too big. I should have smaller ones but I thought these would be inconspicious and would not achieve my objective of finding MC's owner. Since I do not have a printer, I can't make new posters for the weekend!!
MC was not at dinner yesterday. If she was the one that my cousin saw fighting with FatBoy, then she has survived quite well as her fur still looks beautiful and she looked healthy. I think she may be like Big Casanova. He is really beautiful and very healthy like FatBoy but he does not come to dinner often. So my guess is Big casanova and MC may be pets sent out by clueless pet owners who still harbour romantic notions of pet freedom. My only hope is that these pets do not meet the reality of abuse and lonely deaths.


No comments:

Post a Comment