Monday, June 04, 2007

One more for the road

This will fit me as well...

2 cats are better than none...

I am going with you right?



Ok ...at least pack the right colours will you?


The boys were curious about the packing and repacking and unpacking that I had done this evening. Bujang decided to try the suitcase for size and sniffed everything in and out of it. After much consideration, he decided that he would not go with me to Hk but he wanted to make sure that I had packed the right colours with me. Its no use wearing colours that clash he said. Toro didn't care and was asking me if he could go.
After a while I decided to use the samller suitcase. Since there was hardly room for my clothes, the boys decided to stay home with grandma and to take care of Ms Akira and Megat. of course they had to show my cousin the ropes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment