Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday out

Toro relaxing infront of the door this sunny Tuesday...

The boys hanging out with each other...

What is that sound eh?


Once again I got the boys out along the corridor when I came home from work today. Bujang is getting used to this and Toro no longer spends his time uncertainly. After Bujang stepped out along the corridor, he just came to the door and wanted to step out too. But I told him he had to wear his jacket and leash so he stood still long enough for me to get everything done for him. He immediately walked up to Bujang and watched him sniff and walk about :)
Bujang stayed out longer this time, preferring to relax against the concrete. Toro went into the house several times ...in and out and in and out. Then he finally decided to sit in the sun with Bujang. After about 40 minutes I saw him scrambling into the house and I managed to free him from the leash just in time. Bujang came into the house hurridly too. I looked out and saw 2 men coming towards us - they're from the NEA I guess and stopped to check the mosquito containers. They did some tests and walked away again. As the boys did not seem eager to go out, they spent the rest of the day inside napping :)
Megat came all the way to me when I was sitting at the door. This was quite a breakthrough for him. But he did not make it all the way to the doorway. I did not want to push the issue and so allowed him to just hang around me. Even Ms Akira deigned to walk for abit along the corridor this time.
All in all, we had quite a nice time together today.

1 comment: