Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yes its a mystery

I also say...


When I came back from feeding the WildBunch (and Cal has decided to hide once again), the neighbour's domestic help told me that she saw a calico kitty outside my door this morning! HUH! I asked to describe the kitty. She said it looked like Minah! I was flabbergasted as I have never brought Minah to my flat and I don't think she would know how to look for me upstairs.
Then I remembered grandma telling me that one of the neighbours had told her that they had lost their cat. This must be the kitty that my cousin saw when I was in HK; the one who had fought with FatBoy. I do not know how she managed to come home. But I am really amazed as to why this kitty decided to sit outside my door and in addition, I am also amazed by the fact that I have never seen this elusive kitty- a little calico. I also do not know which neighbour this was that had lost the kitty, if indeed this is the lost kitty in the first place. I do not think its Minah as that would be next to impossible.

1 comment:

  1. Toro you are very handsome.

    My neighbour's cat was lost for a month then he came back by himself.

    Maybe the lost cat smelled the presence of foods and the Amigos in your house, so it wasnted to investigate.

    I am sure the cats find HDB flats confusing, all look the same.

    ReplyDelete