Monday, July 30, 2007

Cal! Welcome back girl...

Cal's permanent residence - the carpark...
Below are some old pictures of Cal (short for Calico)





I was very worried for Cal. I didn't know where she had disappeared to and I didn't know if she was safe. She is quite scared of many things and do not like people all that much, and male cats not at all. Although I told myself that the TC did not come a-calling, at the back of my mind I was afraid that this might have happened to her or that she had been hurt by one of the residents or kids.
It was quite fortunate that this morning I met one of the residents who parks his car in the carpark and he told me that indeed he had seen Cal about in the mornings and afternoons. I then decided that I would look for Cal at dinner and indeed this was what I had done. After my last call, I went to all the 5 levels of the carpark looking for her but she was nowhere to be found. Then I thought I would look for her at her usual dinner spot and there she was- waiting patiently for me at about 8. This was rather late for me and her. I suspect she decided to change her routine as by this time, there was not much activity in the carpark and there was no Big Casanova, except FatBoy, who came a-calling for yet more food.
Cal was very fierce with him and growled when he came near. I think she was much too hungry to run and indeed she has grown much thinner but not too thin. She was just a little slimmer but still FAT! :) I am glad nothing had happened to Cal at all. I would just have to change my feeding times to suit her as she would certainly not change to suit mine....sighzz...

1 comment:

  1. Thank God she is alright!!!!

    The meat looks very rich....

    ReplyDelete