Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Cat fight

Don't think I am relaxing!

You never know what Ms Akira may get up to once she is fixated on something! She has decided that she truly HATES Megat. She can't stand the sight of him and I think today she could not tolerate him anymore.

In the middle of the afternoon, she jumped on him from the computer table and MOWERRRED at him at the top of her voice. Poor Megat did not know what hit him. I told Megat that the computer room is out of bounds, no matter who is in it! So he ran out to save himself. Ms akira, like the warrior that she is followed him out and jumped on him again! She truly believes that if something is worth doing, it should be done well!

After dinner, Ms Akira sat with me for a bit. Megat sauntered into the computer room. Like a flash she got up and stood on the computer table watching him. Thank goodness, Megat saw her just in time and left!

I guess some cats need a little longer to learn their lessons :)

1 comment:

  1. Aiyaya. Share a bit lah, Miss Akira. I think she is jealous of Megat!!!

    ReplyDelete