Monday, July 23, 2007

Cats in the shadows

Big Casanova's 2nd round at dinner...

FatBoy still eating...

Cal eating in the safety of the drain...

Minah telling me she has had enough thank you..
In the night drizzle, all the cats were hungry. Big Casanova came to dinner and stayed for seconds. Someone came by with a chuhuahua terrier, unleashed, Big Casanova got afraid and he ran off without finishing his dinner. This meant that I had to stay around longer to see if he was still hungry or he has had enough. At this point, I saw Cal who saw Big C and so she ran off! Aiyah! I had been ringing my keys for her for 15 minutes.
So I decided to ring again and then I saw her streaking towards the drain where she stayed for the remainder of the time. I decided to give her her dinner under the drain covers. This was a good move as she stayed to eat all of her salmon dinner. She has not come to dinner for 2 whole days. I was getting very worried about her and was contemplating calling ST, our PR contact with the TC. She looked very well nevertheless and I know even if she doe not turn up tomorrow, she has had a very good dinner tonight.
FatBoy of course stayed with me and was also on the lookout for Cal :) He missed her streaking past him as he was busy burying his nose in sardines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment