Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cik Mina - again :(

A very pregnant Cik Mina from work...

Cik Mina giving me a baleful look- WATCH OUT GRRRR...

Cik Mina accepting my offering of kibble as she was hungry...


I had tried to catch Cik Mina twice for spaying but as her belly fully testifies- both attempts had failed. I had even managed to ask the workers to help me with it and one of them actually spent some time running after her with a big blanket. Of course that failed. I think she would give birth soon. She is one cat that is impossible to catch as testified by many people (official and unofficial) who had tried to catch her for (i) relocation - the AM at work (ii) spaying- namely me and the cat lovers at work.

3 comments:

  1. I dont know really. There are now 2 cats and 2 kittens. Now Cik Mina hides herself away as I suspect she is on the verge of giving birth. I think after this litter I have to work doubly hard to catch her and I ssupect I have to get some help to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.....can't congratulate her on her impending birth also lah...good luck loh, San..

    ReplyDelete