Monday, July 16, 2007

Corridor

Bujang reminiscing outside...

Toro prefers to be close to home in case...

I was able to get off work earlier than usual today for which I am glad. I tried to get the amigos another set of the Feliway diffuser but was not successful. So I came home and decided to allow the boys to sit outside for a bit. Both the boys were eager to be let out especially Toro although he had a few bouts of fright when the neighbours had to pass us to go to the lifts. He finally decided to sit at the door to be sure he would be protected from all strange things and he could still look out unencumbered by the grills. I think both boys had a good time this afternoon. Ms Akira came out to walk for a minute or two without her harness. She didn't get very far from the door before I put her back inside as she is skittish and easily frightened. She relaxed with me inside the door for as long as the boys were outside :). It was good that she was so accomodating this afternoon. megat sat with grandma watching the rerun of Ghost Whisperer the whole time.

1 comment:

  1. ahaha Megat, sucking up to Grandma eh. So Toro doesn't like Ghost Whsiperer? He only likes Indon shows?

    Bujang has a...erm...substantial butt.

    Surprisingly, Toro has a small waist

    ReplyDelete