Sunday, July 22, 2007

I want to adopt her but...

Putih getting out of the rain
... I have a tortoise in the house. Huh? I guess a cat can endanger a tortoise especially it overturns the poor thing on its back. A woman I met yesterday walked up to me when I was feeding Putih. She said that Putih is much-loved by everyone around the area. I was very glad to hear this. She said she feeds Putih at night about 11 pm when she has the late shift. I am even more glad to hear this as I think the aunty is not feeding the wildbunch anymore. They are forever so hungry these days and they eat a lot more. She also told me she likes Putih a lot and had been thinking of adopting her except she has a tortoise and her mother does not like cats. I tried to tell her that Putih would make a perfect house cat as she is obedient and well-behaved and as immaculate toilet habits :) I hope the lady adopts her so she would be so much safer at home.

FatBoy waiting for the no-show Cal...

Cal is still a no-show today. I can understand if she didn't appear yesterday as Big Casanova was about but he was not about today. FatBoy and I waited for her for 30 minutes but she still did not appear. I hope she is okay.

1 comment: