Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday matters

Ms Akira looking at Megat...should I scare him?

Megat, where is the rest of your face eh?

Ms Akira and Bujang looking at the leftovers from the wildbunch...


"I want to see the leftovers too please..please.."



When I came home from feeding the WildBunch, the amigos were all waiting in anticipation. Ms Akira was not her usual Amazonian self and she merely watched Megat from her Marukan. I think she was weighing the odds of scaring him out of his wits. She has not been swatting him for 3 whole days. I would like to think the Feliway diffuser that I have placed in the computer room is helping her calm down for a bit. She sits quite near the diffuser for long hours.
Toro still has yet to figure out how to jump onto the mahjong table to join the rest so the poor thing can only try to appeal to the sympathy of others :) He is a very bright kitty and one of these days he would figure out that he can use the chairs to get onto the table. One day...perhaps..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Toro, Toro, Toro...where are you cat instincts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught red pawed, Toro!!!

    He is soooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete