Monday, July 02, 2007

Our new cat tent

Yup..looks good but...

Uhuh...I like this...

Now I know I like this...


I hope that megat is not thinking of getting in this...


Let me try this a little..ho hum..


Ok. Its mine...Let that be loud and clear you'all...

I bought the amigos a new toy - a green and beige cat tent - like the army ;) Its L but it just fits Bujang. I thought he could have some space to move about but it seems he likes it a lot. the others came and went and Ms Akira is the only one who managed to get inside the tent. I think Bujang does not mind her being in it whne he is not in it :)
I hope the rest of them would explore the tent some time soon.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:46 PM

    Where did you get the tent from and how much did it cost?

    thanks,
    MightyMouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear mm
    I got it at Pet Station. I think it costs $46+. I forgot all about the 7% Gst :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is nice!! What a nice color! I hate those designs with cute prints on them.

    But, erm. a bit small for Bujang hor?

    ReplyDelete