Sunday, July 08, 2007

Portable Pet Home

Ok..the viewing is over...thanks...

I'll wait for you to finish testing the home Bujang...

I just feel like biting it..dunno why...



Grandma told me before I give Ms Akira's cage away, I should let Megat try it as his carrier is getting too small for him. So we did. Megat hated every bit of the experience and wailed the whole night away. He refused to eat his night snack and breakfast. He was terrified of being in the cage. I think its because after his closed and comfortable carrier, the cage made him vulnerable to everyone, without a hiding place.
So this morning I had to go find him something that would allow him space to stand on fours and also allow him to sprawl if he wants to. In addition, it must be covered up so that he would be invisble to the public eye :)
So I got his medium portable pet home in marroon. The 2 boys liked it alot and Toro decided for some strange reason to teach the home a lesson by biting at the mesh! Thank goodnes he is not as destructive as Bujang can be. Bujang spent some time lazing inside the home, as if to test it for durability. Megat of course ran 1000 miles away from his home but I'm sure he would like this much better especially after we pt his stuff in it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is very very luxurious!

    The Amigos are spoilt rotten by you!

    ReplyDelete