Thursday, July 26, 2007

Watering the wildbunch

FatBoy watching out for still no-show Cal with me...

Minah sniffing at the water in the bowl...

Putih drinking water...




Putih is the only one in the WildBunch who drinks the water I bring her. She has been lapping at the water for 2 days consecutively while the rest of them simply sniff at the water. I noticed that there are no water bowls today for Minah and none yesterday and today for Putih. I do not know if someone else had emptied the auntie's water bowls or she has decided to leave the cats to my sole care. I did see some kibble at the corners of the void deck for Putih and Minah though.
Cal has been a no-show for 3 days already. My only consolation is that she is quite a fat cat and 3 days without dinner would not do her much harm as I know she is a good hunter. I really hope the auntie is doing her bit to feed Cal and she has not shown up because of Big Casanova who had come to dinner twice in a row. I hope nothing unfortunate had happened to Cal at all as she hangs out in the carpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment